I've had thoughts of creating a Blog such as this for weeks.

I won't share this with anyone, save perhaps my sister's "kids" 
and maybe Ron.
[ I worry about Ronnie,,, a lot. ]
I hope that should I share this Blog with them, 
they will NOT share it with anyone else.

This Blog will not be made known on Facebook,
nor should anyone else make it so known on FB.

Things shared here will be "raw emotions"
and as such, should not be spread around.

If I discover that this Blog reaches those 
that I wish didn't know of it,
I will change the title of the Blog and the Blog address.

This Blog will probably not be uplifting and inspiting
at all times.
Quite the contrary;
" raw emotions "
as stated above.

There will be videos from You Tube posted here.
Depending on where my
"head is at"
those videos may be sad in nature.

TEARS
are a
Gift from God,
just as
SMILES
are also.

*

*

*

As I sit here at my desk in our home office
on the eve of
6 weeks
since
Marlene's passing,
I was listening to the following:
[[ Amongst other things ]]




I included this song, with spoken words, in a
Camelot Choraleer Christmas Show in 2005.

It's one of my favorite renditions of this song.

Of course tears fell onto my desk whilst I was listening to it.

Amazing that just when I think I am
"coming out of the fog "
concerning the events of
Friday, April 27th
things seem to 
SMACK ME
like there's no tomorrow.

Twice today I simply went to call her.

Dumb Ass me.

How STUPID can one person be ?

I just sent a text to Jennifer to ask her opinion on this Blog.
She loves the idea.

Jenn and I have helped each other
SO MUCH
the last [nearly ] 6 weeks.
[ At the point in time that I starting this new Blog ]
Love you my sweet "Gladys".



Things ARE better overall,
but it's literally one hour at a time
some days.

I miss you Marlene
and
my Love for you will never end.

" Save me a place in Heaven, sis. "


SOMEDAY
we'll
sit and chat
once 
again.


*******   *******   *******
Sunday 6 - 10 - 18
Last few days have been easier for the most part.  Not easy by any means, but easier, there's a vast difference.  Sunday's are most often quite challenging, today was no exception.  Have come to the conclusion it's a "church connection".  Marlene and I were raised in a FAITH environment and that of course, included much church attendance.  It's not the just the music, although that's a big part, it's a church environment and all that's inclusive of that.  We were raised with GOD being the Center of our lives and of course Faith/Church was a close suburb of that Center.  Sunday's were always:  Sunday School, followed by 11:00A.M. church Service, then Sunday [family] dinner, then visits to our Grandparents, back home, clean-up at sink, light supper and evening church Service, back home, maybe an hour [or so] of "free time", make sure everything's ready for Monday morning and off to bed.  Hence the "Sunday gig" as we might call it now, is ingrained into our very beings.  Why wouldn't I think of Marlene [and my other family that now reside in Heaven] on Sunday's ?  It's as natural to me as breathing.  I must now become accustomed to the fact that it's not just Marilyn, Doug, Mom, Dad, Dick,,, but Marlene also that accompany me to church on Sunday's , , , and remain with me thereafter also.  But I still long to see them all ~ ~ ~ face to face.

Kyrie Eleison

+   +   +

FRIDAY, June 22, 2018

I have found myself truly laughing [ as I used to do pre-April 27th ] this week.  Something so "simple", yet to me, quite a feat and one I didn't even think about until today.  Feels good to be closer to being "Greg" again, after what seems like, a l-o-n-g period of time.  I've been able to "fake it" for weeks, but it wasn't "real", now it is, if only a wee bit.

THANK YOU GOD !








WEDNESDAY,  AUGUST 22nd, 2018

I found this video below quite a while ago,

not too long after Mar's graduation to Heaven.

It rips my heart out
EACH and EVERY
time I watch it.

I miss you
S-O-O-O-O-O-O-O
MUCH
sister dearest.



and 
as today passes into history,
I
am
that
much
closer
to
the
day
we'll
be
TWO-GETHER
once again
sis





LOVE YOU PUNKIN'

+
Kyrie Eleison








Comments

Popular posts from this blog