March 26, 2019


FRIDAY
September 14th, 2018

20
WEEKS


Living without you is still unbelievably challenging.

The best I can do some day's is try not to think about it;
this lonely world , , , sans you.

I remember how we 
grieved together
when 
Doug 
left us
July 23, 1969.

That took months and months
to even begin to get through,
through , , , but by no means over.

Same here
but maybe worse
in some aspects.

You and I were blessed with many more years
TWO-GETHER
[ thank God ]
but that leaves me with even more
memories;

memories
to
ponder,
laugh over,
cry over
and
sometimes
stab me to the very core of my heart.

Marlene,
you were always there
to
hold my hand
and
my heart
when any sadness
hurt
me.

Now,
you're the
reason
for the
sadness
of
my
heart and soul.
and
consequently
you
can no longer
hold my hand to help me
through
this one.

And
OH GOD
how I wish you could.

This
VAST and ENDLESS
VOID
seems 
so
D
E
E
P

I sometimes doubt I'll ever survive it.


Gotta go for now Sis,

tears to plentiful to continue.


LOVE
and
MISS YOU
far beyond
description
Punkin'


+   +   +










Comments

Popular posts from this blog